Outsourcing ebook creation and conversion is a smart solution as it gives you bespoke services and saves up to 60% of cost. We have experience and in-depth editorial expertise to deliver end-to-end eBook creation and conversion services, engineered to maximize the value of your content. Our eBook creation experts are well versed with XML workflows and can easily utilize these to repurpose your content for multiple channels and platforms thereby enabling to you reach a wider audience. You can leverage our expertise and industry know how to convert traditional books, magazines, children's literature, journals, STM content, dictionaries and corporate content into digital format. We specialize in creating digital content for marketing collaterals and training that the users can easily access on their smartphones, tablets and eReaders.
With comprehensive experience and expertise in digital publishing, we support academic institutions, authors, publishers, libraries, archives and enterprises in creating digital interactive eBooks that engage readers and enhance their overall reading experience.
We are adroit at converting print/digital titles into interactive eBooks by embedding multimedia content like audio and video files, 2D and 3D animations, cross-references, footnotes, annotations and much more. Our experts use HTML5 and CSS3 to create interactive, engaging and visually-attractive eBooks that are compatible with all the major devices such as Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Google, Sony eReader, Kobo, and Apple iPhone, iPad & iTouch.
eBook Conversion Process
- You can send us your manuscript edited and proofread in any format.
- After viewing your content we will provide you with an estimate (details of which are listed in our simple pricing page).
- After acceptance of estimate and execution of work order, all the titles are uploaded on the ftp.
- The titles then go into the workflow, where they are first handled by the conversion team. Then they are converted into editable XHTML formats using various tools. The first quality check is done after XHTML conversion.
- The formatted XHTML file is then converted into eBook format. The second step of quality check is undertaken at this stage.
- eBook converted file is given a final check on a eBook reader device.
- After the eBook has been delivered, you have your chance to review the book and request any changes if required.